High Performance Synthetic Fuel Saving Heavy Duty engine oil with Low Sulphated Ash, Phosphorus and Sulphur content (Low SAPS) designed for lubrication of latest Euro VI engines.
• For Euro IV, Euro V and Euro VI diesel engines equipped with a diesel particulate filter (DPF) or catalytic after treatment systems (such as SCR) operating on low sulphur diesel fuel (50 ppm or below) and under severe heavy duty conditions.
• Best in-class bio-fuel compatibility for excellent cold starting properties.
• For Fuel Economy Improvements up to 1.0% or more.
• Extended oil drain intervals as indicated by the OEM for high quality diesel engine oils can be applied.
• For ACEA E6 and ACEA E7 applications.
- ACEA E6 / E7 / E9
- JASO DH-2
- API CJ-4
- MB 228.31/ 228.51 /235.28
- MAN M 3271-1 / M 3477 / M 3677
- MTU Type 3.1
- Volvo DS-3 / VDS-4 / CNG
- Renault RLD-2 /RLD-3
- Mack EO-N Plus / Mack EO-O Premium Plus
- Deutz DQC IV-10 LA
- Scania LA /LDF-4 (pending approval letter)
- Cummins CES 20081
- Caterpillar ECF-3
- DAF Extended Drain
- Volvo CNG
- Renault RXD / RGD
- Mack EO-M
- Iveco E6 / E9
- Voith Oil class B retarder