High Performance Synthetic Fuel Saving Heavy Duty engine oil with Low Sulphated Ash, Phosphorus and Sulphur content (Low SAPS) designed for lubrication of latest Euro VI engines.
• For Euro IV, Euro V and Euro VI diesel engines equipped with a diesel particulate filter (DPF) or catalytic after treatment systems (such as SCR) operating on low sulphur diesel fuel (50 ppm or below) and under severe heavy duty conditions.
• Best in-class bio-fuel compatibility for excellent cold starting properties.
• For Fuel Economy Improvements up to 1.0% or more.
• Extended oil drain intervals as indicated by the OEM for high quality diesel engine oils can be applied.
• For ACEA E6 and ACEA E7 applications.
- ACEA E6 / E7
- JASO DH-2
- API CI-4
- MB 228.51
- MAN M 3477(pending approval)
- MTU Type 3.1
- Volvo VDS-4
- Renault RLD-3
- Mack EO-M Plus / EO-N
- Deutz DQC IV-10 LA
- Scania LA (Low Ash) (pending approval)
- Renault RXD / RLD-2
- Volvo VDS-3
- Cummins CES 20076/77
- DAF Extended Drain